Grattan Street Press is gearing up for the release of Monica Macansantos’ Love and Other Rituals, and we are having a giveaway to celebrate.
Love and Other Rituals will be gifted to three lucky readers!
You can enter by following the instructions in our recent Instagram post. Keep reading on for the terms and conditions for the giveaway. Good luck!
Terms and conditions for Grattan Street Press’s Love and Other Rituals Book Giveaway
The promoter is Grattan Street Press whose registered office is at the University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3010 Victoria, Australia. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the University and students in Grattan Street Press at the University of Melbourne and their close relatives. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Grattan Street Press’s social media account on Instagram. Contestants can enter once. The competition will run from Monday 29th August 2022. Closing date will be 5pm Sunday 18th September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted by Grattan Street Press for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition, contestants must Follow GSP, Like the aforementioned giveaway post and tag two friends in the comments of GSP’s post.
- Grattan Street Press reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There will be three winners for the duration of the competition. Each winner will receive as their prize a copy of Love and Other Rituals (2022, paperback). The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be randomly drawn.
- Winners will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian and Victorian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the states of Victoria and Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners will be announced on Instagram.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. Entrants are providing their information to Grattan Street Press and not to any other party.
- Grattan Street Press shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Grattan Street Press website.